Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kim Kardashian out and about in Beverly Hills

High res images can be found here, here and here


*Looking for the following Pigalle sets- Click here to see if you can help!*

26 comments:

  1. I love Kim K she is just stunning :)

    Love, vanilla

    http://notesfrommycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are to DIE for ! They are CHIC, rock, hot and so classy;-)

    xoxo from a "chasseuse de styles" in Brussels.

    Céline Mademoiselle

    Ps: How do you do to get such high res pics ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kim!She always looks so beautiful and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her style! Great post! I really enjoy reading your blog, maybe you want to follow each other?

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i love your blog, it is amazing :D
    I am one of your new followers!!
    kiss
    Lara

    http://lara-ilmondoamodomio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her style!

    With love, Samm
    @ www.afterstylecomesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look!
    Love those pants!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is always hot, like her trousers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see that you like Kim a LOT!!!! Nice for you to comment on my blog! See you around my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks amazing, those shoes are so nice!

    thanks for commenting on my blog x
    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i think she has the most louboutins ever. But i think that christian is not that happy with her as a client! he was not that positive about her

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dream about the day when I can own a pair of beautiful Pigalles!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing these! She can pull off anything.


    www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

    PS Your blog is fantastic so I'm following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. kim is awesome!

    thanks for the comment..feel free to follow me :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had a great idea with this blog! It's very original! Congrats! I am following you and if you want follow me back!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. i adore kim! shes so stunning!

    NEW OUTFIT POST
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello, thx for your comment, I really like your blog and I'm following you now


    xo
    www.fashioncelebration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love Kim K's style! she always look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow you have a really nice blog, I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. so chic!
    monia, rome
    http://moniantinori.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. These shoes are such a classic pair to own! Thank you for stopping by my blog...definitely adding to to my Google reader!

    Sharan @ http://totefullofveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Divine shoes! actually love her whole outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the way Kim dresses up. She looks always so fresh and amazing.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Btw, you're invited to do my tag if you want to:
    http://madelinesfashion.blogspot.com/2011/06/tag-most-worn-things.html

    ReplyDelete