I've just discovered your blog today and I like your passion for The Pigalle. Indeed, those shoes are HOT. I saw so much pictures of her that now they are on my wish list. Thanks for your visit on my blog. xoxo from BrusselsCéline Mademoiselle
she looks so chic!kisses from La Mode En Rose = )
thank you for ur sweet comment.ur blog is one of kind,i've never seen a site dedicated to one thing only!impressive :)
Love your banner! So true, the pigalle is such a sexy shoe :)-Jazhttp://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com
I love her shoes <3 Thank you so much for your comment :) Love Christine ♥http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! You have a great blog! Love your theme!-Christinehttp://trendenvy.blogspot.com
just started following :)
I've just discovered your blog today and I like your passion for The Pigalle.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, those shoes are HOT. I saw so much pictures of her that now they are on my wish list. Thanks for your visit on my blog.
xoxo from Brussels
Céline Mademoiselle
she looks so chic!
ReplyDeletekisses from La Mode En Rose = )
thank you for ur sweet comment.ur blog is one of kind,i've never seen a site dedicated to one thing only!impressive :)
ReplyDeleteLove your banner! So true, the pigalle is such a sexy shoe :)
ReplyDelete-Jaz
http://www.fluffyfashioncents.blogspot.com
I love her shoes <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment :)
Love Christine ♥
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! You have a great blog! Love your theme!
ReplyDelete-Christine
http://trendenvy.blogspot.com
just started following :)
ReplyDelete